This typically occurs when you were invited to a survey that may have closed, reached its quota for people matching your profile, or was disqualified shortly after you started it and you were routed /invited/ to another survey that was more suitable for you. You were informed about incentives and asked to accept or decline before the start. Since you accepted it, after completing you were rewarded properly to what was stated in the description for that particular survey.
Articles in this section
- Did you see an error message at the end of your survey?
- Can I change the language of a survey?
- Why am I unable to complete the survey I was invited to take?
- What is a "Postcode" and why does a survey ask for it?
- Why was I paid less than stated on an invitation & put into another survey?
- I completed a survey, why did I not receive credit?
- Why do I not receive any surveys?
- How often do I have to participate?
- What kind of surveys will I be asked to participate in?
- Are surveys free?