PayPal reserves the right to charge a transaction fee for all transfers made through its system. This 2% fee is a processing charge applied to all transactions made.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Visa Debit Card Delay (Update July 15, 2021)
- I redeemed a Yemeksepeti Coupon, why is it not working?
- Virtual Visa Rewards
- I redeemed a reward, can I change it?
- How to process Gcode?
- How do I know which PayPal account my payment will go into?
- What should I do if I haven’t received my reward payment?
- How do I redeem my rewards?
- Why is there a fee when I redeem money through PayPal?